Friday, November 11, 2011

Get a Melissa & Doug 25% Off Coupon When You Take the North "Poll

I have been a fan of Melissa and Doug for about 6 year.  My love for their products occurred when we received one of their block puzzles as a baby gift after my son was born.  He was too little to use it, but we enjoyed it as room decor until he was old enough to use the puzzle.  


All of their products are beautifully and well made.  They can handle baby drool and big kid abuse.  I often get Melissa and Doug products as birthday gifts because they offer a lot of classic toys, toys that don't require batteries, but imagination.  I can always find a gift in a reasonable price range that both my kids and I are happy to give.  


Melissa & Doug want you to tell them which of their educational toys you think is the best! Just click on the image below to place your vote in the North "Poll!" You'll Get a Melissa & Doug 25% Off Coupon** to use at MelissaAndDoug.com just for voting!


So head on over to the North "Poll" and cast your vote.  





I had a tough time deciding how to vote.  I finally voted for the giraffe, I have been in love with him for about 3 years, but I was very tempted by the family dinner box of questions and you can never have enough blocks in the house.  But oh that giraffe is so cute I couldn't say no to him.  




Go vote! 

No comments:

Post a Comment