Monday, November 7, 2011

Welcome

Please bear with me while I figure out what this new blog is.  I have ideas, but I haven't found a clear focus yet so these early posts will be a jumbled assortment.   I don't home school, but we do a lot of activities that I want to record.  I also want to record craft projects I am working on and that I am doing with the kids.  There is a lot of crossover between these areas as I am discovering my daughter learns best when she uses a variety of different mediums.

I am hoping to use this space as a place for me to reflect on what I am learning and what my kids are learning.  Whether it is a new craft technique or the ABC's I want to be able to look back and see where we started and where we are going.  Please share your thoughts and suggestions because those are what will help us grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment