Monday, December 5, 2011

Craftaholoics Gift Exchange

I love the Craftaholics Anonymous blog, it is always filled with beautiful pictures and great ideas.  One of my favorite things from Linda's blogs are the handmade gift exchange's that she hosts.  I love the idea of making and sharing for another crafter.  I have never had the nerve to actually participate, but something came over me when Linda announced the Winter 2011 Handmade Gift Exchange.  I quickly filled out the participation form and then started to worry about what to make.

I was partnered with Ange from Colorado.  She works with two friends running a small craft booth at local shows.  She is also a huge Pintrest fan and from what I can see has an awesome sense of style.  Ange mentioned she is a coffee drinker so I decided to send her a fun mug and a mug rug.  I also noticed she pinned lots of owls so I added one of my little owl guys.


All of these little goodies were packaged in a Japanese Knot bag, which I found on Pintrest.  I had so much fun pulling this little bag of goodies together that I have been making more of these bags to give to family and friends this holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment